Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Natural Fashion

Here is to my NEW blog, this is more or less my personal & creative outlet! I get to share my work and my new inspirations that are driving me and my projects!
I hope to have video up soon! o-la-la!

There was a book i found in a store yesterday called "Natural Fashion" its awesome b/c it is a picture book with native people, the book shows fashions pertaining to these peoples wardrobe, which for them is more flowers and leafs, arranged in a beautiful display of "natural art" hence the title of the book! Also their face painting is beautiful and creative, very inspiring for makeup artists who don't always like to do "classic beauty"

Feast your eyes on these excamples!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment